Welcome to I Jump Instead
Our Workouts, and our Fans, are the Best:
Hi! I just joined your live YouTube channel and I finished my second class today. All I can say is WOW! I am loving the low intensity longer workout. I didn’t think I would last an hour because I thought I would get bored or work so hard that I’d get tired. That didn’t happen! At the end of the hour I was shocked by how quickly the time passed. I also didn’t think I would like the method of doing one arm at a time or double bouncing things like shuffle dance but I was wrong. Doing one arm at a time really let me focus on just that side and made the workout even better. Doing the double bounce let me reserve energy but by the end (because you did so many sets) I was actually feeling the workout. You guys are doing a great job as usual. I’ve been subscribed to your channel for years and love to do the Digestion routine after eating. I’m also loving the tongue, eyes and face routine at the end of your live sessions. Icing on the cake!
- I can not even tell you how happy I am I joined! While I don't get to do it live, I love that I can still do them all, and I really have hope that my body will really change! I've been jumping for a long time, but you girls just do it so differently and it's so very effective and fun!! Love you both!
I can’t afford memberships at this time, so I truly appreciate the shorts you share with us. I received my rebounder a week ago and it’s crazy how some of my anatomy has changed nearly immediately. My stance improved dramatically almost overnight; my feet were pointing outward in a V shape. After a few days rebounding they’re pointing forward as they use too and my core feels stronger already. I’m excited yet taking my time to build up stamina, strength, power and eventually a sexy fit body TY and your sister so much!!
It's been a month for me. I've not missed a one, I'm feeling great, it's really a unique program where it covers your entire body, including your eyes and face! Whatever your level of fitness I would try this,oh and you also get to exercise your lungs you won't believe all the precise instructions it feels like they are your own personal trainer both Sally and Stephanie have different styles and variety, but they keep you on point, whether to stretch, breathe, relax certain muscles and, focus on your abs, pow, pow, pow!! It's intense but uniquely stress less...
I don’t post but I still lurk like mad 😋
Getting my Cellerciser was one of my BEST investments 2 years ago and I don’t regret one cent as I still use it daily for pre and post workout mini jump sessions.
I just wanted to hop on quick to let you 2 girls know that I am LOVING what you’ve been up to lately: the new backdrops, gorgeous colors and themes, and the added music!🏼Anything that combines pretty color, fun, and techno or dance music is a serious win in my book, and I can’t get enough of that 2000 step walk workout—please do more of the walking ones if at all possible! You 2 are incredible and I am so thrilled to have so many fun workouts for my daily jumps.💜💜💜I’m 100% certain it’s what’s helping me maintain good flexibility and happy joints at 43. 🤗
- I started this journey at age 70 about a year ago. 40 lbs overweight. Ugg. Started with a JumpSport 350 Pro. But watched a few Dave Hall videos on the Cellerciser and decided to bite the bullet and get one. Best decision ever. I noticed within a couple weeks a huge different in over all strength and endurance. 2nd best revelation was the IJI twins. I got their Trophy Body routines level 1 and 2. To make this long story come to an end, I am now doing their 60 minute aerobics routines and am loving it. Down by 40 lbs plus and probably in the best shape and fitness level of my life. You will not regret getting a jumper if you just stick with it. Very addicting. Go for it.
- The membership is beyond worth it! I've done their free youtube videos and have purchased some of their workouts on their ijumpinstead website in the past. These live workout's ( you can do them in replay) hit different. There is something about knowing you have a new workout waiting for you. The Trophy Twins are great instructors, they give options for all levels and are very encouraging! This is the most consistent I've been with rebounding, I look forward to my workouts and I feel so good after doing them. We are almost to the one month mark- I have more energy, no achy joints, I'm stretched and more flexible, my clothes fit better, my body IS firmer, I can see and feel muscles, even my wrists are smaller with me adjusting my watch twice this month. It's a great investment for your own self care!
WOW, WOW, WOW! That’s what my mind, body and soul feels after a TROPHY workout!!! Fabulous as always Sally! I’m really starting to like sit bouncing which is a huge success for me! I appreciate the numbers on the workouts because that IS my goal from day 1; I’m doing them all Trophy! I’m so happy and feel so damn good and I’m glad you do too Sally! I thank you and Stephie for training us and putting yourselves out there in the world. I’m super thrilled to workout with Stephie on the next replay tomorrow!!
- After joining, I watched a few videos to get familiar with the wokouts, and tried a video out. I'm like Oh My Goodness!!! Why did I hesitate? They are amazing!!! Seriously amazing! I love my Cellerciser even more.🥳🥳
The over-all stretches, and movements, my body loves them!!! ( oh and needs them ). Just the health bounce benefits that it gives us! And then the BONUS part is getting toned etc.!! That is a 🏆 bod! But I would have never thought of these movements! They are amazing. For anyone hesitating, DON'T!!! Now I know why comments on Facebook were made on why they loved the videos!! And how the hour flew by!❤️❤️❤️It's so worth it. I love how you explain everything so I'm not all confused. How you remind me of the benefits!! Meditation...I can go on and on! Awesome job!! I have to tell more of my family, friends and loved ones about this!!
- I have been working out for years with the I Jump Instead twins on the cellerciser. My life has changed because of them. I cannot have a day without jumping with them. They have so much great content on their channel and I’ve joined their membership where they do 6 live 60 min classes in a week.These workouts are transforming my body like nothing else. The twins are so humanly lovely, so authentic and just beautiful human beings. That together with some fun jumping is a treat that makes my heart and body happy daily. I wouldn’t be without their workouts.
- This community, the YouTube Community, and these awesome freebie workouts are the bomb!! Looooove it all! You girls are doing EVERYTHING right! Build that 'I Jump Instead' empire and change the world!! I am 100% on board foreva!!!! Whoooo hooo!!
I Jump Instead Merch:
Style as Iconic as your Trophy Body
Squeeze in a quickie Sweat Session
Rebounding Rehab on Youtube
The BEST Rebounder Workouts on YouTube
3 Minute Workouts for our Mini Trophies
Rebounder Workouts are for the whole family, so it’s time for children of all ages to Jump Instead with the Trophy Twins! Available on youtube now!
Our Celebrated Trophy Body Training Programs
TROPHY BODY TRAINING
CELLERCISER - CREATED BY DAVID HALL
I purchased the Trophy Body 1.0 rebound exercise program a few days ago and I love it! After looking at your website offerings, I wasn’t sure which one to purchase and thought maybe the 1.0 might be too easy but I’m so glad that I started at this level. It’s a great workout and I look forward to working up through the various levels! Thank you for keeping your prices reasonable and affordable. Also I really like the jump, flex, breathe sheets for each day to keep track of progress. You two are REALLY GOOD at what you do - very professional! Thank you!@microgreensgrower3946